Entry Level IT Assistant
Would you like to work in a progressive and growing company where new ideas are not only welcome, but are encouraged and recognized. Worth Finance Corporation is that company. We are a 40 year old family-owned company with an excellent record of having long-term employees.
Worth Finance Corporation is seeking an outgoing and courteous Entry Level IT Assistant to join our highly energetic and amazing team. This position is full-time and hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Education
- Two Years Education in Networking
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of Basic Networking Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocols, DHCP and Static IP Assignment
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Products
- Handle Support Calls and Related Tasks with Strong Customer Service/Telephone Skills
- Work with Vendors for New/Replacement Hardware Orders
- Ability to Crimp Cat5e/Cat6 Cable
- Managing User Passwords on Multiple Platforms
- Handling Troubleshooting Support Calls
- Working with Vendors to Troubleshoot ISP Issues
- Inventory Management of Hardware/Assets
- Manually Assign IP Addresses Across Multiple Types of Hardware
This office is located at: 11671 Jollyville Rd #204, Austin, TX 78759.
*This job will work onsite and not remote.
- Group Healthcare, Dental Plan & Vision plan
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Holiday & Personal Time Off
- Weekends off